Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Day 227


Day 227, self quarantine:

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

This is what the United States GOP House Judiciary tweeted out last night:

“Amy Coney Barrett, confirmed. Happy Birthday, @HillaryClinton!”  

The tweet is actually the handiwork of the grotesque weasel, Gym Jordan, who couldn’t even pass the Ohio Bar exam and looked the other way while boys were molested in the shower by their wrestling coach.

As everyone who knows, knows, with the current administration, the cruelty is the point.

They rushed through a Judge the majority of Americans do not want eight days before the election.

A handmaid.

It’s fucking unbelievable this happened in 2020.

And they did this without passing a stimulus package for millions of hurting, unemployed Americans and struggling American businesses.

I want to leave America.

But first I want to see every single one of those motherfuckers voted out of office and in jail.

And their hideous supporters back in their racist, misogynist, homophobic, ratholes.


Seven more days.

Omg.

I’m imploding.

They made me tear through an entire bag of Halloween candy
last night.

I can’t even imagine what I’m going to be like this time next week.

I just can’t.

I hate them so much.
It’s literally bringing me to my knees.

I’m sorry, I’m not into journaling today.  I thought I could but...

Going to put down my phone and breathe.

Must. Keep. Calm.

One more week.

Happy Tuesday.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment