Wednesday, October 07, 2020

Day 207

 


Day 207, self quarantine:

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Yikes, 2020, you took Eddie Van Halen, too?

Okay, I’ve had enough.

Though okay, I can take one more. 😜

BREAKING: President Trump effectively kills any chance at a new coronavirus relief package ahead of the presidential election, saying that he won't agree to a deal until "after I win."

Okay, I’m not really sure why he’d commit political suicide like that.

Last night, when he sent out 43 deranged tweets in an hour, I was sure he was having that steroid crash everyone is predicting.

But then, one of his last tweets included a whole bunch of tags spelled correctly, everyone from Mark Meadows to Nancy Pelosi.

Donald can’t do that.

His doctor announced he has no symptoms, yet plans for a live speech/appearance were scrapped in favor of another video, but that never surfaced, either.

For all we know he’s unconscious.

Which would be preferable.

All I know is this.

The President of the United States refused to pass a stimulus bill for millions of Americans out of work unless we vote for him.

Excuse me?  On what planet is this okay?

Even knowing what I know, my entire family out of work all year, this tweet from Maggie Vail broke me yesterday.

“No stimulus basically means the entire music industry is fucked. Say goodbye to every venue you love. Every musician you love that isn't independently wealthy, all their crew, everyone that records those beautiful records, all the independent record stores, the small labels are all in jeopardy.”

Omg I just started to cry again re-reading it now.

HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING?

Oh, I haven’t even brought up the handmaid, Judge Taint, who might be the super spreader, whose nomination is being rammed through instead of a stimulus package.

She will forever be Judge Taint.  Her nomination is surrounded by TAINT.

While Americans suffer and wait in long lines for food.

I can’t today.

I just can’t.

Happy Wednesday.





No comments:

Post a Comment