Friday, October 02, 2020

Day 202


Day 202, self quarantine:

Friday, October 2, 2020

Hey, Friday.

I wonder what insanity awaits us today.

Other than Donald and Melania having Covid-19, of course.

That karma, she’s a bitch.

Welp, Donald did warn us of an October surprise.

I’m gonna add a few more pins to my voodoo doll just to make sure this, erm, sticks.

Woo, these final days leading to the election are kind of like the bizarro twelve days of Christmas.

32 days of ChristLess.

Or 32 days of ChristMissed.

Yeah, that’s right, I said it.

It works on a few levels. 😜

So I don’t even want to go there today, meaning the news, but for a few hours last night...holy hell.

Since I know a lot of this won’t make local news, here’s a quick recap.

First we were hit with the Melania tapes on CNN, courtesy of her former assistant.

Melania is not nice. Don’t be like Melania.

Kids separated at the border?

@FLOTUS: “Give me a fucking break.”

What’s even funnier is that she said the same thing about “fucking” Christmas.

“Who gives a fuck about Christmas stuff and decoration? But I have to do it.” - First Lady Melania Trump

Welp, Donald did say because of him, Christmas was back in the news.

And then we got the Hope Hicks has Covid news.   Hope has symptoms, too.  And oh yeah, she just flew on Air Force One with Donald.

By the way, my very first thought other than will Donald get the virus was will Donald have to 
quarantine but that question has been answered so yeah.

That’s one way to get out of a debate, huh.

I’m not the only one who’s suspicious.

The guy who's never honest re drug addiction, stroke, height, weight, hair, sudden visits to Walter Reed, etc. is all of a sudden transparent w/ his alleged COVID? 

Is this a 2020 version of bone spurs? Is Trump faking COVID to avoid narcissistic injury of losing the election?”

That’s a quote from Dr. Jack Brown.

https://www.bodylanguagesuccess.com/

Then we heard about the Unfortunate Son’s harlot and campaign whatever, Kimberly, who apparently did not leave Fox voluntarily but rather was fired as a result of a sexual harassment suit by an assistant forced to look at her naked and give her thigh massages while looking at dick pics.

Oh my God, I can’t write fiction like this.

And then we learned that recently demoted Trump Campaign Manager Brad Parscale, under psychiatric evaluation for either beating his wife or threatening to kill himself or alcohol abuse or all three, is despondent because he’s under federal investigation for campaign fund violations.

And according to Vanity Fair Magazine, the Trump family is very nervous he’s going to talk.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/09/trumpworld-panics-over-debate-fiasco-as-campaign-turmoil-mounts

So basically this all happened between 8:00-11:00 last night.

I moaned to Gary, “Omg, can we have one day...just one day of peace without ridiculous, revolting breaking Trump news?”

I am so fucking sick of being held captive in this damn reality show.

When I see Donald refer to President Biden as Sleepy Joe, it means something nice to me, like a good cup of tea and warm clean pajamas right out of the dryer.

Omg I want Sleepy Joe.

I don’t want 24/7breaking news.

I want art and music and food news.

I want my family!

Sigh...

Okay, all we have to do is get through the next couple of months.

Deep breaths.  We can do this.

But seriously.  I’m supposed to work today and be able to concentrate and give two fucks about paralegal world?

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Happy Friday.