Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Day 220

 


Day 220, self quarantine:

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Okay, who goes on a Zoom call and thinks about masturbating?

“UPDATE: Jeffrey Toobin was caught masturbating on a Zoom call, which was part of an election simulation. 

Toobin told Motherboard: “I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera.”

Toobin is an attorney and legal analyst for CNN.

Omg, I go on Zoom and worry about my Room Rater score and my double chin.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Rhetorical question.

So that’s the first piece of news I saw yesterday.

I was really busy and didn’t get to take a good look until after work.

I have to admit, as bad as the Toobin Zoom headline was, it was still a hell of a lot better than Donald news.

"People are pandemic'd-out. You know that? They're pandemic'd-out. That's why it's so great what your governor has done. He's opened up your state ... by the way, you get it ... I'm here. And now I'm immune. I can jump into this audience and kiss every man and woman" 

Okay, what the hell does that even mean?

Don’t ask me, I don’t speak imbecile.

“People are tired of hearing Fauci and all these idiots, these people, these people that have gotten it wrong. Fauci is a nice guy, he’s been here for 500 years, he called every one of them wrong,” Trump told campaign staffers.

Omg, he’s so mentally ill.

And for the love of god, why is he still dancing?

He’s on serious drugs, isn’t he.

“I've fact checked Trump for more than four years. He has rarely before, if ever, had a period as comprehensively dishonest as this period right now.” Daniel Dale.


Yep, Caligula is off the rails.

14 more days, or sooner.

Maybe sooner.

In much better news, I got a text yesterday from Eric who was in a garden shop and saw Gary Santa Claus and omg, every time I look at it I start laughing.

I should buy it, shouldn’t I.

It looks so much like him I’m freaking out.

Okay, sold.

I’ll have the holidays here somehow this year, even if it’s using mannequins.

See?  Now I gave myself something to look forward to.

A holiday table with seated mannequins sounds like an episode out of Alfred Hitchcock presents.

“Mother, would you like some mince pie?”

Oy, okay, I’ll stop.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment