Monday, October 19, 2020

Day 219


 Day 219, self quarantine:


Monday, October 19, 2020

Please watch this video.  It’s only one minute long.


I saw it for the first time during yesterday’s Eagles game.  It brought me to my knees.

I’m gratified I’m not the only one.  It was just released and it already has hundreds of thousands of views.

"The next 6 to 12 weeks are going to be the darkest of the entire pandemic. Vaccines will not become available in any meaningful way until early to third quarter of next year." -- Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research, on Meet the Press.

Dr. Fauci is telling us to forget about the holidays but honestly, we already knew that.

I’m in the acceptance phase.  Whatever happens, happens.

I’m not really but I have no other choice.

Gary and I are quarantined and will probably be quarantined through 2022.  I’ve made that clear to everyone.

It’s unbelievable to me that now in the eighth month, the United States has no plan.

We’re international laughingstocks.

But at least Gary and I are doing our part.

So how ridiculous is this whole phony Hunter Biden scam being pushed by Donald, Rudy, and all around respectable citizen I mean white supremacist Steve Bannon?  I can’t even.

And now it turns out even the byline on the story is fake.

And they won’t let it go.  I guess it’s their last shot.

Though I’m still not ruling out a war with Iran.
 
Or someone else.

15 more days, people.

In better news, at least for me, Gary’s dinner last night was amazing.  I wish you could all have been here.

Okay, no I don’t.  But I do wish you could have tasted it.

That apple dumpling. ❤️❤️❤️

Anyway, that’s basically it, I’m not feeling real chatty this morning.  I have a ton of work, my boss told me “this is discovery week” which is not even one half as good as it sounds, in fact, answering and propounding discovery are my least favorite paralegal duties and yes, I’m going to have my heart in my mouth for the next two weeks and my stomach is rocking and rolling right now and not in a good way.

Ugh, this is so not how I planned on spending my golden years. 

Who did?

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment