Sunday, October 04, 2020

Day 204



Day 204, self quarantine:

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Morning!

So I’m not going to talk about Donald today because we all know he’s got the ‘rona and he’s in the hospital except to say...

CAN THIS FREAKING WHITE HOUSE TELL US THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYTHING?

I mean Jesus effing Christ, even if you support this man, doesn’t all the lying bother you?

Is he fine and recovering or is he “about to go through some things”?

I actually want him to recover.

But as Chris Rock said last night on SNL... I want him to recover in six weeks.

I really do.

So he can go to prison.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you didn’t see SNL last night, omg, here’s the cold open.


Okay, Jim Carrey was great as President Joe but I had a real problem with the content.  Joe did not lose his train of thought throughout the debate and I think Jim’s portrayal kind of played into the Trump campaign’s ugly inaccurate portrayal.

Just sayin’

But it was still laugh out loud funny.

Okay, on to other things.

I want this bench.

The old me would have ordered it already.

The new me has to discuss it with Gary first.

Gah!

It will go great with the new rug.

I’m thinking we can put it kinda off to the side in front of the back door so we have a better, more comfy bird watching spot for taking photos.

At least that’s how I’m gonna sell it to Gary, I actually have a few different ideas where to put it.

I know I said I would stop buying stuff but this is from an artist and it’s been difficult being stuck in the same surroundings for seven months.

I know it’s no replacement for seeing my kids, believe me.

So we have nothing planned for today other than watching football (Gary) and washing hair (me).  

Salad for dinner because Gary brought home a huge bag of Halloween candy from Aldi yesterday and I ate half of it last night.

Hey, it was stress eating.  I’m worried about Donald!

Not.

Not even a little.

Okay, time to start practicing my speech to Gary outlining the reasons we need this bench.

Have an awesome Sunday!