Friday, October 23, 2020

Day 223

 


Day 223, self quarantine:

Friday, October 23, 2020

Okay, how that imbecile wasn’t led off the debate stage in either a straight jacket or handcuffs is a mystery to me.

He set a new bar for repulsive.

His makeup matched his hideous big red tongue of a tie.

His yak wig looked ready to take flight.

He looked into the camera and lied.

He lied all freaking night.

“We’re turning the corner on coronavirus.”

Turning the corner?

1,170 new coronavirus deaths and 62,751 new cases were reported in the United States on Oct. 21. Over the past week, there have been an average of 60,572 cases per day, an increase of 32 percent from the average two weeks earlier.

Trump: "Children are brought here by coyotes and lots of bad people... We now have as strong of a border as we ever had. We're over 400 miles of brand new wall."

Welker: But how will you reunite these kids with their families, Mr. President?

Trump: "They built cages."

Wut?

Trump: "Nobody has done more for the Black community than Donald Trump. And if you look, with the exception of Abraham Lincoln... nobody has done what I've done."

“Abraham Lincoln here," Joe Biden says, after Trump claimed he's done more for Black people since Lincoln, "is one of the most racist presidents we've had in modern history." 

😂😂😂😂😂

Joe laughed at him, too.  He stood there with a big ass grin all night while Donald huffed and puffed and dripped sweaty orange ooze.

I have to admit, I watched via Twitter with the sound off.  I’ve had all I can take.

I don’t even feel like talking about it now.

So I won’t.  Except how fucking stupid do you have to be to vote for him?

Pretty fucking stupid.


And racist.


And misogynist.


And homophobic.


Ugh, he’s so fucking gross.  His supporters relate to that.


You’ve seen what they look like.


Hey, happy Friday! What’s everyone doing this weekend?

My goal is to get along with Gary 😜

Nah, it’s fine.  We’re just anxious to move on and start a new project at Casa Slick but we’re paralyzed by anxiety at the moment.

Maybe we’ll take a drive and see the autumn leaves.

I wish we could drive to Nashville and Seattle and see the kids.

Sigh.

Ugh, you know what? I’m forcing the writing this morning.  I’m really blue.

I’m going upstairs to work.  I need my brain to go somewhere else.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment