Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Day 213


 Day 213, self quarantine:


Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Woo hoo, today marks seven months in quarantine!

Yay.

I know I said I wasn’t going to go there but I lied.

FUCK THIS NOISE.

I’ve had just about enough.

I can’t believe anyone wouldn’t be in favor of a total shutdown at this point and a federal mask mandate, including federal economic help for everyone.

WE HAVE BEEN QUARANTINED FOR SEVEN MONTHS WITH NO PLAN AND THE VIRUS IS GETTING WORSE.

And then we have Donald, who hosted a super spreader event last night in Florida and said, "They say I'm immune. I feel so powerful. I'll walk into that audience, I'll walk in there, kiss everyone in that audience. I'll kiss the guys and the beautiful women.”

Ew ew ew.  If he ever kissed me, I would have to disinfect my entire body and after that I would need a way to wash out my brain.

Then he added, "It's risky. It's risky, but you gotta get out.”

Yeah, especially if you have a private helicopter and access to the best doctors and drugs in the world.

Donald is out of his fucking mind.

So he’s going with herd immunity?  Even though hundreds of thousands could die between now and January? And this is totally fine?

The government is okay with this?

Is everyone in government insane?

Rhetorical question.

I don’t know what to think anymore.

I know one thing.  I clearly need more Halloween candy.

I need to enjoy life again, even if I am a prisoner living in a leper colony in a dictatorship.

I also want to decorate this place with pumpkins and gourds and shit.

Why not, right?

Might as well have happy surroundings.

Okay, tomorrow I really will stay away from the news.  It’s just too toxic but I feel the need to record what happened yesterday.

But yeah, no news today.

It will be easy, I can’t bear to read about Judge Handmaid, anyway.

So I guess that’s it for this morning. I’m exhausted already.

I can’t wait to tell Gary he’s going gourd shopping today, though.

Luckily after a hundred years he’s used to me.

Enjoy your Tuesday.







No comments:

Post a Comment