Tuesday, October 06, 2020

Day 206


Day 206, self quarantine:

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Okay.  It’s not a hoax. He has the virus and he’s sick.

You saw that insane video.  He stood on that balcony like bizarro Mussolini, ripped off that mask, he was sweaty and wearing an inch of bright orange streaked crazy man makeup, and he was clearly gasping for air.

His ridiculous doctor gave it away by refusing to confirm his lung condition or whether or not he has Covid pneumonia.

So yeah, he has it.

What is his family thinking?

Do they hate him that much?

Apparently there’s some argument to that effect.  There’s an article in Vanity Fair yesterday which says Jared and Ivanka are all in favor of Donald’s bizarre behavior or at the very least, have no plans to stop him, where for once Junior is appalled and thinks Dad is “acting crazy.”

Whatever.

Medical experts on Twitter are screaming Trump is on serious steroids and he’s going to crash in a big way.

I think mentally, he’s well on his way.

That “don’t worry” about Covid speech coming from someone with a private helicopter and access to the best doctors and medical treatment in the world was batshit crazy and in my mind, criminal.

I mean, there’s some people who actually listen to him.

Welp, we can be sure of one thing.  It’s going to be another day of breaking news.

Yay.

I can’t help but think of something I said a few months ago when George Floyd’s last words were, “I can’t breathe.”

Mother Nature, she works hand in hand with karma.

You’ll see.

So what else.

Haha I got nothing.

I’m seriously glad I don’t have a television in my home office and our office remote system is so wonky I get booted if I try and access something over the internet while I work so I really am able to isolate myself from all this insanity during the day.

Besides, my ace reporter husband is glued to MSNBC downstairs so he will alert me about any return trips to Walter Reed etc.

What a way to live.  

Are four years of hell really coming to an end in 28 days?

Or even sooner?

Did any of us guess a possible twist ending like this one?

I mean, how much time and money, how many countries involved in his re-election...and possibly all for nothing.

Woo, that’s even too heavy for me at 5:00 a.m.

I’m gonna throw open the doors and enjoy my birds.

Happy Tuesday.