Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Day 151


Day 151, self quarantine:

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Well, this week sure got significantly better.

I didn’t expect to cry but I did.  
Then I texted Julie, Natalie and Eric.  I think Natalie and I had the closest emotional reaction but we were all joyously  celebrating.

Kamala in Sanskrit means “lotus,” a flower that in many Eastern religions is a symbol of enlightenment, overcoming obstacles, and rebirth.

I’m so ready.

Listen, I know neither candidate is perfect.  But they’re not pathological lying sociopathic fake Christian imbecile criminals so they’re a vast improvement over Donald Dildobrain and CottonTop Mike.

Yes, the bar is low in American politics but I woke up hopeful and happy this morning for the first time in a long time.

A woman.  A woman of color.  

A woman with a Jewish husband and mother-in-law!


My sister!

For those keeping track of my predictions, I’m two out of four and all we need now is an extension of federal unemployment benefits and Donald PotusVirus to resign.

Donald isn’t looking or sounding real healthy these days.  Don’t count me and my voodoo doll out 😂.

Seriously.  He looks like he’s wasted in these ridiculous Nazi rallies he’s been doing daily falsely labeled as “coronavirus briefing.”  He’s mumbling and slurring words, and spouting nonsense.

After the Harris announcement, he raced to the Hannity shitshow for comfort and immediately began bleating this out of nowhere:

"If you see a windmill and you hear a windmill, your home goes down by half, or less than half. It kills all the birds.”

Then he said Harris was nasty and angry.

Think about that.  The guy who mocks the disabled and puts babies in cages and doesn’t care if you die of coronavirus is accusing someone of being angry and nasty.

His fresh attacks on Kamala are going to make him look even more pathetic and really, we should all just laugh at him from now until November 3, when we beat his dementia ridden, morbidly obese ass in a humiliating landslide.

Just like the cheap and deadly pans, the teflon is peeling off Don.

It’s gonna be ugly and scary between now and November 3, but hey, we’re five months into a pandemic, we’re clearly stronger than we think.

Of course he could resign sooner if I have my way 😜

Oy.

I need to add a few more strategic pins to my Donald voodoo doll.



So just two more days of work this week and then we’re going to dog beach with Jake.

I keep saying that, but the truth is, my garden gives me the same exact vibe and Gary’s pizza rocks my world so why would I want to go anywhere with, you know, other people?

Meh, it’s my birthday in a few days, and it’s a monumental one.  I should break out and celebrate.  It’s not every day a gal can officially retire and go to work for the Biden campaign 😜

Like how I slipped that in there?

I’m stoked.

Is it Friday yet?