Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Day 143

Day 143, self quarantine:

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

We have the remnants of Hurricane Isaias here in Philadelphia today and right now it’s super groovy at Casa Slick, all dark and stormy.

Haha, easy for me to say it’s groovy, I can stay indoors and we still have power.  We’ll see how that goes later today.

I’m keeping my phone charged at 100%.  I have a bad feeling about this.  Sixty mile an hour winds in Philadelphia in August really?

Mother Nature is pissed at us.

Haha I see dementia ridden PotusVirus is bleating OPEN THE SCHOOLS this morning.

Here’s my reply to him just now:

“Only if you send your son, Barron.  (But really, PotusVirus, you should send Eric 😂😂😂) #TrumpVirus”

What an unbelievable asshole.

In case you don’t know, he’s NOT sending Barron back to school because Barron’s school is responsibly CLOSED.


But wait!  As of this morning, the governor issued an Order!


Soooo...what will Donald say now?  You think there’s any way he’s sending his son to school?  

Of course Barron’s school probably has five kids to a classroom and the very best virus testing and contact tracing in place but whatever.

I just hope a reporter asks that question of PotusVirus today at his sham coronavirus briefing that’s really a cheesy campaign rally.

Ugh.  A more repulsive human never waddled on the streets of America.  

Except for the people who like him, that is.  Yikes.

Fox News has brainwashed one third of this country.  The stupid is fucking unbelievable.

Right now they have people thinking absentee ballots and mail in ballots are two different things.  Omfg.

Whenever I have caught a few seconds of Sean Hannity speaking, his mouth literally looks like a talking rectum.

It’s pretty hilarious.  Seriously, next time you see him on television, watch his mouth.

Never mind, I’ll post a pic here.  Forgive me for the instant vomit reflex.



It’s really an anus, people.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

And by the way, regarding mail in ballots, you need to know THIS, because local news isn’t telling you.




Trump is destroying the United States Post Office to cheat in the election.

Okay?  Got it now?  

Donald Trump is the worst person in American history.  

You disagree?  Who else in American history is an accomplice to the deaths of over 150K innocent Americans?

And one reporter from the Washington Post?

Yeah, that’s right.  Khashoggi.  Remember him?

I do.

Okay, enough.

Moving on, Gary and I continue to be amazed by the critters visiting our garden for happy hour.  I actually filmed Georgette eating some birdseed last night but I figured you’d think I was nuts posting it.

I can’t help be enthralled, I am 100% a city person who has lived in downtown Philadelphia for over forty years.  Watching birds is something I’ve never done, and the fact that cardinals are visiting our tiny city garden is blowing me away.

Oh, quarantine.  You’ve taken so much from us, but your gifts are also precious.

I guess.

Okay the birds are awesome but I’d rather see my damn kids.

And with that, I’m off to have some coffee and enjoy the storm.

And continue to meditate on Donald’s resignation and/or...

Party on!