Sunday, August 02, 2020

Day 141


Day 141, self quarantine:

Sunday, August 2, 2020

Happy Sunday, I hate Trump so much I have never meditated on someone’s “resignation” so much in my life.

I’ve got a voodoo doll and some ancient curses. He’s out of our lives soon.

If you haven’t done so recently, take a look at his Twitter feed.  It should be required reading for all Americans as a matter of national security.

He’s batshit crazy with either dementia or unchecked venereal disease, I have no idea, but it’s something pretty terrible.

He is not normal.  

Get him out of the White House before he kills us all.

God knows he’s trying.

He doesn’t acknowledge 150K dead Americans or 40 million Americans out of work.

He has NO PLAN.

$600 Federal unemployment and eviction moratoriums ended Friday.

He has NO PLAN.


Coronavirus is raging across America.



 What plan does he have?

Canceling the election.

Or so he thinks.

Meanwhile, look at his hand in this picture yesterday.

What the hell happened?

No mention of it anywhere this morning.

My God he’s hideous.

People, I’m sorry for this post but local news isn’t cutting it. You need to know what’s going on.

And for god sakes, wear a mask and self quarantine whenever possible.

I want to be able to hug my kids again.

Talk to you tomorrow when I’m not so furious.