Thursday, July 09, 2020

Day 117


Day 117, self quarantine:

Happy Thursday-Friday, since I’m off tomorrow.  Why I haven’t thought about taking a series of Fridays off until now, I have no idea.  It feels wonderful!

Well, except first I have to get through today.  Work wise, ew, today is going to be brutal.

So today is day 117 of quarantine, which means in another two weeks, we will have sheltered in place for 1/3 of a year.  We started isolating in the winter, stayed indoors all through spring, and now we’re somehow in the second month of summer.

So that’s pretty crazy.

I’m trying not to be Debbie Downer here but the news on the virus is getting worse by the day.

Is the motherfucker masquerading as a President deliberately trying to kill us?

The Supreme Court better rule in favor of the people today.  We need to see why he’s so afraid of Congress seeing his financial records.

I’m not hopeful.

Gary is.  Gary also thinks the people are going to take to the streets en masse this fall.

I think the pandemic is going to prevent that, along with our ability to vote.

We’ll see.  I will never be happier to be wrong.

I want to move to Portugal.

In much better news, Eric is getting great feedback for his record and I’m thrilled for him.

Here’s the video:


 My grandson Marvin sailed through brain surgery and when I talked to Eric yesterday, he was cooking him chicken for dinner.

The Slicks know how to treat their dogs.  We know dogs > people.

Never trust a person who doesn’t like dogs.

Hahaha my criteria for liking people in the past was always what they had on their bookshelves and what they had in their record collection.

Now it’s if they like Trump and don’t like dogs, emotionally I pee on their face and walk away forever.

I’m not sure if that means I’m a grownup or not.

Who cares?

Okay, you can tell I am preoccupied and don’t have much to say today.

Some days are like that.

Fingers crossed for a good day today for everyone except Donald Trump 

Peace out.