Thursday, November 19, 2020

Day 250

 


Day 250, self quarantine:

Thursday, November 19, 2020

250 days of isolation.

Sounds like a made for television movie, doesn’t it?

I didn’t realize it until I typed it.  

Oh well.  I’m more shocked that Thanksgiving is just a week away.

No, I won’t go there.

I rather focus on Gary’s savory bread pudding with orange rosemary gravy, which will be the centerpiece of our meal.

And whipped roasted maple butter cayenne pepper sweet potatoes.

We haven’t decided on a green vegetable yet but we’ll figure it out.

Not sure if we’ll need dessert but Gary wants to make apple dumplings in custard sauce, too.

Whatever.  It’s all good.

Except Donald.  

I don’t want to discuss it now, but I’m worried.

Anyway, I got nothing today, I have to go upstairs early and work on a project I don’t think I am smart enough to do but my boss thinks I am so I have to at least try.

While I’m gone, enjoy this picture of Gary completely freaking me out last night.

I know, right?

Relax.

It’s a Christmas ornament.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment