Friday, November 06, 2020

Day 237



Day 237, self quarantine:


Friday, November 6, 2020

And so we wait.

And I have learned that I can not only exist on six hours sleep total this entire week, I can bang out discovery requests while in a coma.

I’m not even joking a little bit.

I don’t know if this means I am a genius or that discovery can be done by worker monkeys.

Whatever.

After basically telling me to take it easy this week because he knows I’m freaking out, my boss is kind of amused that I’ve banged out work all week like a crazy woman.

I even made discovery deadline charts for all of our cases.

We have deadline charts, but I decided to go all Martha Stewart.

Omg, I am so tired.

I stayed up the entire night because I was positive Philadelphia was going to give Biden the numbers to take PA and be President.

I mean, come on, do you think that would mean something to me?

HELL YES.

Welp, hopefully Biden hits the magic number shortly.  We don’t need the lunatic in the White House inciting any more violence.

Trust me, he’s planning on it and the more time he sits and stews unrestrained, the more dangerous he’s going to get.

We had an “incident” here last night, around a mile from my house:


And on that cheery note, I am off to glue myself back to MSNBC and Twitter.

Happy Friday. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment