Saturday, November 07, 2020

Day 238

 
Day 238, self quarantine:

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Omg am I ever sleeping again?

I know why it’s taking so long.  They are counting every vote so Donald can’t cry “fraud.”

But while we wait, we have new problems.

“The Trump administration in the past 2 days has abruptly dumped the leaders of 3 agencies that oversee the nuclear weapons stockpile, electricity and natural gas regulation, and overseas aid.”

That cannot be good.

Remember, Donald needs money.

Also, the virus is raging out of control, and Trump’s chief of staff, Mark Meadows, has it.

Good times, people.

But one cool thing. Rupert Murdoch has turned on Donald.  Fox News and the New York Post are no longer his friends.

“Mr. Trump’s legacy will be diminished greatly if his final act is a bitter refusal to accept a legitimate defeat.”

That’s Rupert in an editorial for the post.

So while I wait for Joe to hit 270 votes, I am glued to the television and alternating between stuffing my face and not being able to eat at all.

Right now I’m hungry.

I’m gonna go have some cookies.

Happy Saturday.





No comments:

Post a Comment