Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Day 248


 Day 248, self quarantine:


Tuesday, November 17, 2020

“🚨 Here is today's snapshot of each state's progress in reducing COVID cases/hospitalizations/death, via covidexitstrategy.org

Green is trending better.

Yellow is caution warranted.

Red is going downhill. 

Bruised red is uncontrolled spread.”

Oh hey, do you like metaphors?

The entire country is “bruised red.”

This is terrifying.

Also terrifying:  The Mad King is still here, insisting he won the election while trying to get us into a nuclear war with Iran.

He needs to be removed today.

But as those who know are pointing out, we’re currently being governed by the mafia.

There’s adults in the room, but they don’t care about us, and if it enriches them further to keep Donald where he is...

Good luck getting rid of him.

Okay, I said I am done talking about Donald so I’m moving on.  But reading his unhinged tweets and knowing how desperate he is, is very, very scary.

Anyway...

I got nothing today. Gary and I watched the news about the virus for a bit, got completely unnerved, and then unplugged and listened to music.

We’re just trying to stay sane.

And that’s why I am also going to unplug now and watch the Holiday Baking Championship, which is as corny and cheesy as you can get but I love it so much I tape it every Monday night the whole eight weeks it’s on and wait to watch it on Saturday mornings but I can’t wait this week so I’m watching it now.

Happy Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment