Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Day 59

Day 59, self quarantine:

Today is May 13, 2020.  The last day my office was open was March 13, 2020.

Welcome to the start of month three of the apocalypse .  

Wow.

I’m so unbelievably busy work wise I didn’t even have time to be angry at Gary yesterday for watching television all day on a gorgeous spring day and not working outside, despite my cleaning the kitchen for him while he slept.

There’s another disaster in there this morning and to be honest, I’m pretty furious.

Not really sure I want to start today off with an argument, though.

I hate being an adult sometimes.

I can’t deal.  It’s 5:33 a.m.and I’m going upstairs to work on my Meditation Statement.

I will leave you with happier news - a quarantine interview Julie just gave Bass Magazine.


Later.