Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Day 73

Day 73, self quarantine:

Wednesday, huh.  I could get used to short weeks like this.

Gary doesn’t want me to post a pic until he’s done so here’s a photo of one of his girls as he calls them before she’s planted.

We really scored some beautiful stuff.

Omg our backyard.  I have never been more excited to take out the trash than tonight.  I still can’t believe this is happening.  My schemes never work like this.  

In other news, assuming we stay in yellow or even move to green, Eric and Natalie are coming to Philadelphia June 24-25!  It’s their one year anniversary.  

I can’t believe that, either.

I’m trying not to get too excited in case it doesn’t happen but okay okay I AM EXCITED.

Also, there will be major Eric news mid next week and that’s all I’m saying.

Oh wow, I haven’t seen Eric and Natalie since the beginning of the year.

Okay okay I’ll calm down.

Short post today.  I’m in the weeds at work and need to head upstairs now.  I gotta admit I love being able to do this.  I’m such a morning person and I’m so much more productive this time of day.  It would be too creepy to go to my actual downtown office at 6:00 a.m. but man, I kill it at dawn.

I guess so.  It’s when I wrote all six books.

Another perk of starting at daybreak is I don’t feel guilty about taking extended lunches with Gary.  That dude can cook 😎.

Okay, okay, I better get my sorry ass upstairs.

Sigh... I’m never going to be able to look at Julie’s bedroom the same...

Peace out, fellow apocalypse humans.