Monday, July 17, 2023

July 17, 2023



This morning we woke up to blue jays and cardinals in our backyard.

I’m going to take this as a sign.


Donald will be indicted (again) this week.


I will hear something fabulous about my new novel, even if it’s because I decide to send it to a friend who will tell me she loves if even if she doesn’t.


The weather will be amazing on Thursday which is my preferred day for the beach.


Okay, I made just three wishes because I don’t want to be greedy but come on, someone please throw me a bone. Right now I am biting my lip and sending happy comments to Julie in Ireland and I have vowed to be gracious and not bring up my birthday ever again.  


Hey, if I stop celebrating my birthday, maybe it means I will stop aging.


It’s a thought.

As long as it doesn’t mean I’m dead 😎.


No comments:

Post a Comment