Tuesday, July 11, 2023

July 11, 2023

 Have I mentioned how much I love that I’m not posting personal stuff on Facebook anymore and am actually feeling better physically now that I’m back here?


Anyway, funny story.  As everyone who knows me is aware, I have a real problem with organized religion and am an agnostic at best. 


But I do believe in the idea of a higher power and mine has one hell of a sense of humor.


Yesterday, while stalking my my mail waiting for responses for my queries for my new novel (as if), I got the idea to check my horoscope. I haven’t checked in a few months because (1) I’m not really a strong believer in horoscopes and (2) mine keeps warning me about my health and money which is enough to actually make me sick.


Anyway, yesterday I had a look at how the month of July will be for us Leos:


“You are on an extraordinary trajectory toward major career success, and you have every opportunity to put your name in lights on the big marquee. It does not matter what industry you work in—a big heavy door that you assumed would always be locked is opening for you.”

https://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/leo-horoscope-for-july-2023/


Hey, it gave me hope for an hour or so but then I remembered that my higher power does shit like this to me all the time and what now, I’m gonna believe in horoscopes and not god?


That’s insane even for me. 😎


But it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment