Saturday, December 05, 2020

Day 266


 Day 266, self quarantine:


Saturday, December 5, 2020

I’m not going to lie.  I’m still hysterical...the bad hysterical, not the good kind...over both Donald and the virus.

I’m not sharing my thoughts about either today, I don’t want sympathy or any “don’t do that to yourself.”  I am who I am, and I’m not going to change.

At least in that regard.

I’m just telling you where my head is and my opinions and feelings aren’t likely to be any different until Donald is gone, the vaccine distributed, and it’s safe to go out again.

Did you guys see this obituary?  


The late Dr. Farr’s son, who wrote it, says it all.

So I will pop on and write when I’m motivated, otherwise I’m staying away from the news most of the day and just hanging out with Gary and Jake, listening to music.

As for right now, oh my god, Gary is such an unbelievable slob I’m staring at our pretty living room in shock.

Explain to me how someone who is quarantined has four different pair of sneakers in the middle of the floor.

Or $10 worth of change and 87 bags of tobacco on the dining room table.

I’m gonna kill him!

Actually...

No, I’m not.

Huh.  Apparently I have changed.

The old me really would be in a blind rage over this mess.

Now I’m like, “what if he gets the virus? What if I lose him? Am I really getting upset over shoes and a messy room I can clean and make beautiful again in under an hour when, knock wood, Gary and I are healthy and somehow getting through this thing alone together?”

Woo, that’s a bigger attitude adjustment than I thought.

Anyway, so that’s my headspace these days.

Is it too early for wine?

I say Maybe not!

Happy Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment