Tuesday, December 01, 2020

Day 262

 
Day 262, self quarantine:

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

So cool, cool, Donald and his family are still saying he won the election because I guess everything really is opposite in 2020.

Whatever, dude.

I can’t wrap my brain around a lot of things.

Like the virus.  I’m getting more terrified by the minute.

Like nine people I knew closely got it and died.

Nine.  All were my age except two.  And one of the two was 43.

How the hell do I know nine people...nine people...who died in the course of nine months?

Like, this is month nine of quarantine and Christmas is in three and a half weeks and I don’t even care.

I really feel changed on so many levels, it’s going to be an effort to do anything shallow.

On the other hand, everyone loves presents and this has been such a miserable year so I am gonna force myself to get into it and I bet my mood will improve.

I guess.

I’m gonna be honest, the Donald thing is getting to me.  He’s just so toxic, and so are his base, that I’m angry and exhausted.

This is outrageous.

Why can’t he just concede?

HE LOST.

L O S T.

He lost.

Gah, okay, I’ll stop.

I probably should have taken a longer journal vacation, huh, because all I want to do is scream for paragraphs how much I hate him, his family, and anyone who voted for him and the many, many reasons why.

But I won’t.

I’m just so pissed, though.

And I’m not afraid to say it.

Jesus, I hate stupid people.  Why are people so STUPID?

I really hope this is over in 50 days.

And on that note, it’s off to paralegal world.

I feel better now though.

Happy Tuesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment