Thursday, June 04, 2020

Day 82


Day 82, self quarantine 

A derecho?  We had a derecho yesterday?  Wtf is a derecho?  How is it that I’ve lived over half a century and never heard that term in my life?

“A derecho is a line of intense, widespread, fast moving windstorms and sometimes thunderstorms that move across a great distance with severely damaging winds.”

Oh.

I mean, it’s the apocalypse.  

What else would we have on a Wednesday in June in Philadelphia?

Because helicopters and sirens all day weren’t enough.

Needless to say, I had another bad day in the home office.

And getting that Facebook slap on the wrist yesterday didn’t help.

Thank you for all your comments.  I didn’t have the stomach to hit “like” or even revisit that post.

I’ve kept a blog since 2004 and I cross post all of these posts there.  One day when Facebook finally pisses me off for good, you can find me here:


I’m staying on Facebook for now because of all of you and will try to keep all of my angry political posts on my blog.

But let me just say that I go to bed every night and wake up every morning hoping he’s dead and you don’t wanna know what I wish for his supporters. 😂😂😂

How beautiful are these peaceful, multiracial protests?  

I remain hopeful.

I feel like everything has changed and continues to change.

Have I mentioned I hate change?

Oh well, too bad.  There’s nothing I can do to stop it.

And this time, change is gonna be awesome.

And that’s another apocalypse revelation, people.

Chin up, it’s Thursday.  

I’m thinking of asking Gary to make hand cut french fries tonight, it’s been that kind of week.

Self care is everything.

And on that note, I believe there is a leftover biscuit calling my name.

Peace out 😎