Saturday, June 20, 2020

Day 98






Day 98, self quarantine:

Saturday, June 20.  A year ago on this Saturday, we were in Virginia Beach for Eric and Natalie’s wedding.

What a year, huh.

I’m not gonna rehash it, it’s all I’ve talked about for the last 98 days.

I think I’ll just look at some of my favorite pics of the Slick family from that event and not say another word.

Yeah, right.

Actually, I just found that pic of Julie and me.  I don’t remember that one.  Thank God Julie isn’t too beautiful or anything. By our outfits it was taken at the rehearsal dinner the night before and we may or may not be very wasted in that photo. 😎

Also, Gary the Dog Whisperer is holding Best Man Marvin Prass-Slick, who was just the appreciative beneficiary of a successful GoFundMe campaign and will have life saving surgery at the end of June.

Gosh I miss my kids.

Eric and Natalie were supposed to visit this Wednesday-Thursday but changed their plans because Marvin.  They’re shooting for July 4 weekend.  I’m afraid to get my hopes up but fingers crossed.

I’m not gonna say another word about Oklahoma again, either, except to note Bunker Boi really can commit murder in broad daylight and get away with it.

Good job, America.

I’m also not going to say anything about the ridiculous criminal firing of Geoffrey Berman last night but I am heartened by this morning’s news.  

“I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning, my position, to which I was appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York,” Mr. Berman said in a statement released by the office .

He’s investigating Trump and his hideous family.

And that other revolting criminal, Rudy Giuiliani.

This should be interesting.

It’s gonna be a showdown between Berman and our corrupt attorney general, Walrus Bill Barr.

Yeah yeah, nothing ever happens.  

I will crawl over broken glass, swim through primordial ooze, and hold my breath through a toxic cloud of  coronavirus germs to vote for Joe Biden and get that motherfucker out of office.

Is it November 3 yet?

Sigh...

Oh well.  have to watch the last episode of Top Chef now.  I always hate when the season is over, it’s a letdown like the day after my birthday, but now I have Hulu so next Saturday morning I will be starting with Season 1, 2002, which filmed when I was a very young girl so I don’t remember it 😂😂😂

Other than that, I don’t know what’s next except sushi.  I haven’t had it since March.

Picking out what I want from the menu and listening to music is the most I’m doing on this stormy Saturday.

I’m taking another mental health day before I’m arrested for storming the White House.

Enjoy your Saturday.