Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Zoom zoom

 

So Facebook memories just told me today is the one year anniversary of my first Zoom call.

Feh.

I know most people easily adapted to Zoom but I never did.

You should have seen me try to schedule a zoom deposition with a homeless client who can barely read.

All I can say is, thank god I have a competent friend/team member in the office.

And while Christmas, 2020 by Zoom was all cool and novel and fun with Julie, Eric and Natalie...no, no it wasn’t and I never want to do it again.

In a perfect world, anyway.

In other news, I’ve been having a pretty rough time these past few weeks and have written and deleted several posts about it but hey hey life isn’t perfect and all the bumps and setbacks just make you appreciate the good times more.  So I’ve spent the last couple days doing something positive.

Stay tuned.

I  have off from work today for Shavuot, and all you have to know about that is you celebrate with cheese.

I’m so down with that, and too funny, I just realized Gary is planning French onion soup for dinner tonight without knowing.

Ah, I love synchronicity.

I’m just going to spend today eating and buying stuff for my “positive  project” which okay is a man cave for Gary.  Sneak peek of stage one.


Sounds like a plan to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment