Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Day 200


Day 200, self quarantine:

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

“Shut up, man.”

Joe Biden spoke for an entire nation last night.

What the fuck was that revolting spectacle?

“A debate like that should never happen in a democracy.” Nicole Wallace to Rachel Maddow following said shitshow.

“Proud boys? Stand back and stand by.” Donald Trump to his Nazi followers.

Not only did the orange turd refuse to condemn or call out white supremacy, he called them to arms.

The proud boys already turned it into a logo and t-shirt and were gleefully celebrating all over the internet.

“Bad things happen in Philadelphia.”

Okay, that one I took personally.

(I guess he really meant WE HATE HIM here and he’s correct.)

“You’re watching a President who is a rapist. You’re seeing how he impresses himself on others - railroading over their will for his dominance and survival.
Only by petting his ego can you get him off of you. 
This is a rapist.
He rapes.“. 
Lincoln’s Bible, Twitter.

Anyway, that was the most disgusting, disgraceful experience and frankly, telling you what I wish will get me booted from social media so I will stop now because you saw it for yourself and literally no one wants to relive it.

Ugh, I need another shower.

Can you imagine the kind of person who still supports him after last night?




Photos don’t lie. You’ve seen them. They’re the ugliest people in America. Whole new levels of hideous.  Ew, hopefully they’re not your family members though they look like a couple of mine and no, we don’t speak 😂😂😂.

Yikes.  I’m actually physically nauseous this morning thinking about them.

Elections have consequences, huh.

In other news, for those of us in quarantine land, today is day 200.

We should have some cake or something.

I thought I was going to do a reflection/greatest hits celebration thing today but meh, why would I celebrate being in quarantine and honestly, I’m still nauseous from last night.

Five more weeks.

Don’t believe he’s not leaving.  Don’t even give it any more thought.

It’s what that grotesque sweaty monster in the clown makeup and yak wig wants.

Everyone regroup today and be good to yourselves.

Something tells me October is telling March, “Hold my beer!”

Whatever.

We got this, America.

Happy Wednesday.