Thursday, September 03, 2020

Day 173

Day 173, self quarantine:

Thursday, September 3, 2020

I shut off the news yesterday.

I got tired of screaming “PLEASE DIE, YOU STUPID  FUCK” at the television every five minutes.

We’re going to have a safe vaccine by November 1, 2020 really?


And who is going to trust this rushed through, untested vaccine and take it?

Trump’s idiot antivaxxer supporters?

Educated liberals like me?

Anyone with a brain?

Yeah, good luck with that, PotusVirus.  Best to go with Plan B, tampering with the election.

Oyyyyyyyy.

Vacation continues to rush by and I can’t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate being able to do nothing but hang with Gary and Jake and the birds.



And with each passing day I realize it’s how I want to live every day until I can do things like travel again.

It’s really not bad.

In fact, it’s pretty great.

As long as I stay away from the news.

And don’t eat everything not nailed down.

I’m so doing it.

Okay, guys, it’s another abbreviated post today but it’s vacation and I’m trying to keep a clear head and think as little as possible.

We’re going to Dog Beach tomorrow, where I will break the news to Gary that we just bought a fabulous new piece of art.

We only have to drive to Princeton, NJ to pick it up.

Hahaha we have nothing but time and there’s an incredible record store in Princeton so Gary will be fine.

If they’re still in business...sigh.

Hmmm, looks like they are.  


Actually, that’s one of Gary’s finer points.  He always goes willingly to museums/art shows and money is never an object when it comes to supporting art.

Even if he does want me to buy furniture at Target 😂.

More on the art after we pick it up and it’s installed at Casa Slick.

I’m really excited.

So that’s it for today.  I did in fact have nothing but a smoothie and a salad yesterday and I plan on doing the same today but tomorrow at the beach, I’m celebrating the end of summer in style.

Donuts, chocolate, ice cream and pizza.

Yes I am ten years old.

And I’m never growing up.

Happy Thursday!