Sunday, April 23, 2023

Khachapuri!



So as if Gary didn’t have an awesome enough week in Seattle, last night our friend Sandra hosted a dinner party with fellow guitar crafties Igor and Curt at her extraordinary digs on the water. 


Igor is from Georgia so the menu included khachapuri, something I was not familiar with but now have to have immediately and I know there’s both a stand in the Reading Terminal and a new restaurant Sakartvelo that looks amazing at 7th and Chestnut so yes, khachapuri will soon be mine!   

https://www.saamisomi.com/


https://sakartvelo-restaurant.business.site/


After dinner the guitars came out and it was glorious.





The only time I have ever heard or seen Gary this happy is when he goes to Three of a Perfect Pair music camp in the summer.


I reminded him he could easily be this happy all the time, especially with the other half of our family in Nashville a/k/a music city.  


He didn’t say No like he usually does.  


Not by a longshot.


I’m telling you, my six months in each city plan is doable.  


Stay tuned 😎.

No comments:

Post a Comment