Friday, March 24, 2023

Fuck you, Twitter



So I’m suspended from Twitter again.  Why?  Because I am furious that Donald Trump, that hideous orange SERIAL KILLER, still has not been indicted and in fact lied about being arrested Tuesday so he could grift on it and get his imbecile supporters to send him more money, but more importantly, so he could incite violence toward another insurrection.

His tweets, or “truths” yesterday were blatant racist and antisemitic calls to his base to protest, and he knows that said base does not protest peacefully.

And after a morning of these repulsive, hateful bleats, he posted this, which thousands of people retweeted:

After which I was so damn shocked that he still wasn’t arrested, I replied to a friend of mine with this tweet:

And was literally suspended instantly, two seconds after I posted.

How was that even possible?

I didn’t say I hoped Donald would die, though of course I do, but I know that would be a criteria for suspension so I didn’t say it.  

Donald, however, also said this:

All the people who retweeted this got a free pass, but I’m suspended.

Okay, whatever.

And then, last night, he posted this:


There will be death and destruction if he’s indicted?

THAT’S DONALD’S WET FUCKING DREAM!

Fuck you, Merrick “Derelict” Garland.  You should be fired in disgrace today.

Fuck you, Elon Musk.  You ruined Twitter, just like you ruin your personal relationships.  I was friendly with your ex wife, your kids hate you, too.

Take it from me, citizens.  Rich people in general ruin everything.

But triple Fuck Yous to every idiot in America who voted for Donald.  I hate you with every fiber of my being.  If you think you are a good Christian, you’re not, I will throw you to the lions myself.

Just look what Donald did to America. You’re responsible, too.  Let’s start with 600,000 Americans dead in a pandemic because of his lies and politicization.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment