Tuesday, June 01, 2021

More post pandemic life


 

So here it is Tuesday, June 1, my brain still thinks I’m working and I’m having a hard time relaxing.


Well, okay, not that hard. Actually I’m sprawled out on the sofa listening to music while Gary’s in the kitchen, putting up a second pot of coffee.

Man, did he kill it at our Memorial Day dinner for two last night.  Never think a vegetarian can’t enjoy a good barbecue type meal.


The hot dog recipe was courtesy of Julie, who made the same thing last night and we tasted simultaneously.

Minds blown.

I’m not sure if we’re doing anything today or not. Jake is doing okay but it’s hard to make any plans, really, until we see the vet tomorrow afternoon.

Sigh...good times.

Okay, not complaining, the sun is shining and it’s gorgeous out and I heard Gary mention something about pasta, roasted lemons and fresh ricotta so I suppose I can survive.

Happy June.

No comments:

Post a Comment