Tuesday, October 31, 2023

October 31, 2023



Last night Eric and the Kevin Morby band came over for dinner before they head out on tour and Gary made his famous Daddy burgers, using impossible meat for Eric and grass fed beef for everyone else. Well, not me, I had pasta with cauliflower and feta before they got here because I am vegetarian and don’t eat processed food or not really meat products…give me fresh veg please.

Anyway, Eric apparently stealth took the above pic, and while I am not exactly glamorous in the shot, what the fuck, last night was FUN.


In other news, I have not heard anything about my blood work which is way strange.  So either I’m fine or my test never made it to the lab. I always get email results from the lab simultaneously and I haven’t heard a word.


You know I am not calling, I feel fine and really don’t want any potential bad news. I guess you could say I’m a fatalist and you would be right.


Anyway, yeah, hopefully I really am fine. I’m sure I will hear from the lab today.


Sigh…


I started writing this with all kinds of stuff I wanted to say but I just saw this and now I am in shock and need to sign off.


Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

No comments:

Post a Comment