Monday, December 12, 2022

Happy holidays

So we’ve been madly baking the Slick family Christmas cookies and oh my god, for the first time since 2019 and what’s turned out to be a three year pandemic, the Slick family band is back together again!



 I’m the happiest I’ve been since 2019.  Julie had scheduled her visit here so that we could spend a week baking the aforementioned cookies for her bandcamp subscribers but Eric’s surprise Sunday pop on his way home from a gig in Massachusetts on his way to freaking Germany tonight blew our minds!

Today we’re baking yet 1000 more cookies, tomorrow Julie and I are going on one of our old school holiday dates downtown…shopping, five star lunch at an upscale sushi restaurant, drinks at McGillins because McGILLINS https://mcgillins.com/…and then Wednesday morning our coach turns back into a pumpkin and we drive Julie to the airport.

Wah!

But Eric, Natalie and our granddog Herbie will be back for Christmas!  And possibly New Years!  Heart be still, I love my little family so much.

And we have a fantastic Hanukkah party at my cousin Jill’s, where I will be bringing a new joint creation by Gary and me, garlic butter mushroom kugel…so damn good we should have it patented 😎

Everybody just needs to stay healthy.  A big ask these days, huh.

Anyway, to wrap this up, here’s my Christmas wish.  DONALD TRUMP MUST BE INDICTED ALONG WITH ALL OF THE CONGRESS PEOPLE WHO ASSISTED HIS COUP ATTEMPTS.

I hate that motherfucker so much, but even more, I hate the motherfuckers who voted for him.  How can anyone be so uninformed and ignorant?

How can any Christian totally misinterpret the teachings of Christ and support him?

Don’t know, don’t really care anymore.  I just want them all gone.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment