Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another Quick One...



Eric Slick and Carolyn Pagnotta with Taylor Hawkins and Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters -- photo taken last month in Philadelphia when the Foo Fighters hung around and watched Eric, Julie, and Adrian Belew doing their soundcheck for the World Cafe Live Show

Hey hey:

A couple of quick notes while I scurry around here this morning doing nine million things -- i.e., finishing the final edits on my novel now known as "Daddy Left Me Alone with God", editing a wonderful new story by one of my fellow Phaze authors (yep, I took on that gig and am really enjoying myself), and compulsively checking the stats at Fictionwise where I remain #1 highest rated in erotica and have moved to #25 on the best seller list, which also caused its prequel, Three Days in New York City to skyrocket to #211 out of 1,974 books in that genre...not bad for a book that's been out almost two years.

Eric and Julie continue to make splashes on rock forum boards all across the universe...I found stuff on Mike Keneally's Google Group, United Mutations, Primus, and Bela Fleck's site.

That's just for starters but I'm running out of time...I've allotted myself just an hour for internet play this morning.

Soo...back to editing, writing, and then a trip to Rittenhouse Square where...gasp...I told an attorney I would help him out a couple days a week.

Don't ask.

Later,
xo

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing up the final edits!!! That is excellent news!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:29 AM

    Love that photo and congrats on your success, Robin. No wonder your kids are doing so great. And final edits, woooo hoooooooo!

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drool, mmm, Dave Grohl.

    Congratulations on your edits!

    ReplyDelete