Friday, June 24, 2005

Hey!


Rock School has climbed in the box office ratings from #53 last week to #35 this week! They haven't updated the box office numbers yet as far as profits but watch this space!

I knew this would happen. They just need to give it a chance and let the word of mouth travel. I know I intend to see it again this weekend - but then again, I can never get enough of watching Julie and Eric on the big screen.

And I'm waiting on the Guitarmageddon info promised yesterday - should have it later today.

4 comments:

  1. that's great news, Robin! Can't wait for it to be at a theater near me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked up to see if it was going to play near me and I can't see it yet. It's on the site though, so maybe it will show up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen the signs all over the city...but never paid attention to what it was for. is it playing in cc anywhere?

    sarah
    www.misanthropic-tendencies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, thanks! It's in limited release and because it's a documentary, will probably go to DVD sooner than later, but Katie, in your case, it is opening in Canada shortly so hopefully it will be up your way. I'll look into it.

    Myf, I have a feeling you'll be seeing the DVD version, but that's totally cool because it contains extra footage of the kids 2 years later in the recording studio and I can't wait to see it myself.

    Sarah - it's at the Ritz Five at 214 Walnut Street in CC at least through Thursday of this week. If you see it, you won't be disappointed and I'll give you a special mention here (hahahahaha - i know, big f'in deal) Thanks for your comment, though! I do have some extra Rock School movie t-shirts around the house, though...

    ReplyDelete