Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ha ha - Slick and Gaiman together again



Real quick because I'm swamped with work, but if you go right here to Media Predict, my new novel, Daddy Left Me Alone with God, is right next to Neil Gaiman's Stardust on the front page of a most interesting website...I can't describe it, you have to see for yourself.

But in any event, please register and do whatever it is you have to do to see that Neil and I score big.

Here's the direct link to me and here's the direct link to Neil.

ETA: There are no movie theaters within ten miles of Philadelphia showing Stardust on August 10. How is this possible? Here's proof. I'm gonna cry. Or go to New York.

Later,
xo

4 comments:

  1. this is wild but I am afraid to register! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, it's easy. You just look at my stats, and Neil's of course, and say "Yes, I think their scores will go even higher" and you bet all of your play money on us.

    All you have to do is give them an email address and screen name - though if it were me, I'd probably use a hotmail account or other suchlike email address.

    I have no idea what it means but I like having my book next to Neil's (ha) though why oh why did I get a cover with a guy who looks like the dreaded Bono? My fantasy cover for the book is a Dali version of a black Fender Strat on a parchment colored background with the lettering Daddy Left Me Alone With God in bold black and "a novel by Robin Slick" in smaller bold black letters...

    Yeah, I know. More information than you wanted or needed. Hahahaha - but where else can I express my fantasies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i registered but can't find either of your products. i'll look at it some more. by the way, i have read your short DLMAWG, several months ago. not sure why i didn't tell you that, or what i thought about it. it is an awesome, knock-your-socks-off short story and if your book takes off from it, WOW! this is going to be a killer piece of work Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i found your book and it says that i have $5000 credit? do i use that money to bid on your chance of succeeding with your book??? i don't have a clue about how to trade stocks, or whatever this is about... it says right now that your probability is 72.7%... tell me what to do! i'll blow the whole 5K on you. to hell with sharing any of my money on that over successful-egomaniac Neil!

    ReplyDelete