Sunday, June 03, 2007

About tonight, then I will tell you about New York



Adrian Belew Trio's Eric Slick and Ween's Dave Dreiwitz performing as Crescent Moon a few weeks ago at John and Peters in New Hope, PA

Okay, I'm in Philadelphia again after spending three of the best days of my writing life in New York City at the Backspace Writers Conference. I have so much to talk about in that regard it's got to be a separate post which I will put up tomorrow, but in the meantime, I just wanted to alert you to two things:

(1) Eric and Dave will be performing again tonight at John and Peters and opening for them will be Sounds of Greg D where Eric will also be behind the skins. Sounds of Greg D being at 9:30 p.m.; Crescent Moon follows at 10:30 p.m. Yep, I'll be there in my usual role of starstruck music fanatic who still can't believe she gets to hear such insanely great music week after week courtesy of her offspring;

(2) If you haven't purchased your tickets yet for the School of Rock Fest, better get moving as it will be selling out sooner rather than later and as you can see from the poster below, this is something you really don't want to miss:



Okay? Okay!

Later,
xo

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the reminder Robin. My tickets in the mail, and after reading your florida post, Im more stoked then ever to see 'the band'

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:53 PM

    I'm having serious Robin withdrawals since New York...you are a blast!

    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, Pete, we've already emailed about the Florida post...too funny.

    Tish! Oh man, I feel the same way about you, as evidenced by my (I hope Tish doesn't think I'm a stalker) blog post of today...

    ReplyDelete