Monday, April 30, 2007

Blog Silence Day

Today is Blog Silence Day.

Therefore, I will be back tomorrow with a full glowing report on the RT Convention.

Be warned I am taking a new approach here...WWNGD, or What Would Neil Gaiman Do. Meaning, he never trashes anyone or anything in his journal unless he is really provoked by someone/something outrageously wrong. While it would be fun to tell you about some of the horrors I endured this past week at RT, I also met some very cool writers and readers and will concentrate on that instead.

Later,
xo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Robin! So, any pictures of this event you'd like to share? Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my impersonation of Robin Slick after a long week of schmoozing in Texas...

    '..zzzzzzz'

    Sleep well Robin, we'll catch ya later on! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some damn fairy pictures. I am spending the day home sick in bed and I need amusement. (apparently two of the symptoms of this flu are narcissism and crankiness)

    Anxiously awaiting photographic evidence,

    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:37 PM

    they can have blog silence day forever, far as i'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a little late to the party on this one, anonymous - but I guess my question is, if you hate blogs, then why are you here?

    Never mind. Don't answer. Shh...

    ReplyDelete