Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh, I'm screaming alright...because yeah, Robin Slick and Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things are featured at Lit Park today



Okay, yeah, I'm excited.

But first things first, and when I say that, you know I have to be talking about my kiddies. Jo, my wonderful webmistress, has made me a permanent banner for the purchase of Beat Box Guitar which will appear indefinitely at the top of this blog, and if you click on it, it will take you directly to the 123 Music Store so you can download it and hear how incredible Adrian, Julie, and Eric sound live...a total tease for the new CD to come, which, as you all know if you read this blog on even a semi-regular basis, will be recorded live on February 17, 2007 (scroll down to my prior posts for all of the details).

Secondly, my pal Lloyd was kind enough to also feature me over at his amazing website, Your Drum, and I thank him very kindly for that...he's got an awesome site for us hipster Baby Boomers and, well, note to self: Link Lloyd more often - don't just keep him to yourself! He always finds incredibly cool things to post...in fact, he reviewed an Indian Restaurant in New York City the other day which has me so excited I'll probably go to NY with my daughter in the next few weeks just to try it out.

And, finally, going with the drum theme (my son Eric the drummer, Lloyd's website named Your Drum...get it?), let's have a major drum roll please: Susan Henderson has annointed me emcee of Neil Gaiman week over at her fabulous website where I have reviewed Neil's latest and greatest collection of short stories...and well, without further ado, here's the link to Lit Park and my review of Neil Gaiman's Fragile Things!

Okay. It's only 7:30 a.m., I just woke up to all this great stuff, and I'm only on my first cup of coffee. This is way too much excitement for me so early in the morning.

Must.Go.Calm.Down.

Later,
xo

4 comments:

  1. The banner looks great and your review was excellent, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:25 PM

    I marvel at the energy and joy that radiates from your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - yeah, that review wasn't exactly a stretch for me - the only hard part was not to turn it into a mini-series/love fest. Thanks, Myf!

    Aw, fallen star - I love that you said that. I'm a great faker, aren't I?

    Just kidding...and yeah, it's true, Julie and Eric give me a new reason to smile every day.

    As for energy...do you have any to spare?

    Nice to meet you...if we haven't met already.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're such a LitPark whore. It's OK. I am too.

    ReplyDelete