Saturday, September 10, 2005

Rock School DVD on Sale this Tuesday, September 13!


Okay, as I previously posted, I'm leaving today for a couple of weeks at the beach and unless I can sneak off to the internet at the library on the island, this is my last post until September 25.

So enjoy yourselves, be good, and do me one favor: BUY THE ROCK SCHOOL DVD IN A STORE NEAR YOU THIS TUESDAY!

The DVD comes loaded with extras, including:

Audio Comentary by Don Argott and Sheena Joyce, Director and Producer
Behind the Scenes "Making the Soundtrack" Featurette
Deleted Scenes
Music Video

Here's an informative link if you want to buy it on line but it will be readily available at places like Blockbuster Video, who, unbelieavably enough, had a poster up in their store. (I say that because where were the freaking posters when the movie came out in theaters? Arghhh...)

Anyway, please, please, please, buy the DVD, support Rock School, and don't forget: There's a lot of great Rock School shows - another Devo show Sunday, Rockabilly next week...go to www.schoolofrock.com for more info on what's happening at other branches as well.

Peace and Love,
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment