Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sorry!


Sorry about the lapse in posting.

I've been re-writing the book I wrote about the kids' Rock School tour last summer, totally changing the focus and using the tour as merely a backdrop for my baby boomer tumble into middle age kicking and screaming. Names have been changed to protect the innocent. Ha.

Anyway, there's a lot I could say, such as my daughter thought she had malaria last week (don't ask), my son is away for the weekend and as usual, I'm a worried mess; I forgot it was daylight savings time and didn't change the clocks until about a half hour ago and now I'm really pissed because it's later than I thought and I missed an hour of writing time this morning...and well, I'll be back to regular posting as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment