Saturday, February 19, 2005

Saturday, February 19



In today's news, my son is on his way to Fort Lauderdale, Florida right now to play a completely sold out show at the Broward Center for Performing Arts - that's in excess of 500 seats. Lucky bastard. It's 75 degrees there at the moment as opposed to 17 degrees here. But of course now I'm going into a total panic because I just heard we're getting a snow storm tomorrow just in time for his plane to arrive back in Philadelphia.

Oh well, worrying is what I do best, anyway.

I'm still sitting on some major Eric news but I'm not allowed to blab, just tantalize.

Anyway, I hope to have some additional information about a few different things later...right now I have to clean up after said son. He decided to have an impromptu sleep over here last night prior to leaving for Florida with other boys in the band so I had four of them crashed out overnight in the living room which means four sets of sheets and blankets to toss in the washer and about eighty seven dishes in the sink.

What the fuck, I love it. The kids, that is. The housework...feh. If it were up to me, I'd throw the blankets and dishes out rather than deal with cleaning them, but you know, that would be childish.

Or would it...

1 comment:

  1. You are the COOLEST mom. I see a future where two famous musicians profoundly thank in you in every interview.

    ReplyDelete