Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I've gotten a grip...



Okay, so I'm feeling better now but of course angry at myself for breaking my #1 and #2 rules.

#1 - Never freak out or get depressed over something that is totally out of my control;
#2 - Never over-estimate the American public. Assume they are all assholes and be pleasantly surprised when proven otherwise. That way, I will always avoid disappointment and will seldom be depressed.

Tonight I plan on getting wasted, blasting some really great music, working on my novel, and talking with a favorite friend. My idea of multi-tasking. (Ugh, spare me that phrase, along with "closure", "my bad", etc.)

So all is cool in my world again. Though I am still planning a major life change...just trying to figure out what.

No comments:

Post a Comment