Monday, November 01, 2004

Disclaimer...



Ack..this just in...I made the mistake of reading over what I wrote and I found like 20 errors and made corrections but it still sucks.

Anyway...

Below are my first NaNo words - I think around 1,700 of them so I'm keeping pace. I had a beginning already mapped out and decided I hated it around 5:00 a.m. today so I completely re-wrote it. I'm not happy with this one, either - it's not my usual style of writing, but I'm stuck now because I have to go to work and the kids have band practice here tonight...arghh...so either don't read it or read it with the knowledge that I'm gonna tear it apart later.

But hey, I did it! Even sick with worry about the election. I've been shaking all morning...I don't know how I'm going to get through the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment