Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Clinical depression



"You're just left with yourself all the time, whatever you do anyway. You've got to get down to your own God in your own temple. It's all down to you, mate."

"If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."

"The only hope for us is peace. Violence begets violence. You can have peace as soon as you like if we all pull together. You're all geniuses, and you're all beautiful. You don't need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you'll get it as soon as you like." John Lennon.

*************

I still can't face the truth of what's happened.

Everyone and everything is pissing me off today - I can't even be civil to a single person.

I work in a law office where no one even gives a fuck; I'm so overloaded with work that means NOTHING; I don't even want to go home tonight, either. I just want to disappear.

Even my on line writing group, where I go to escape for comfort, is so full of trolls and gleeful Bush supporters I want to quit that site as well...just delete my membership...poof...the nice of thing about cyberworld, you can do that. One click and you no longer exist. I think it might be time for that, anyway...face my demons in the real world and move on.

I just wish I could crawl into someone's arms right now and cry. I've never felt more alone. And I'm the one who keeps insisting she loves being a recluse.

Sorry for the dramatic overwrought post, but it's how I feel and what the hell do I care who reads it.

Everything is really, really fucked.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rob,

    I've been thinking of you today! I'm with you, my friend. You're not alone. I hope you're okay.

    xoxox
    myf

    ReplyDelete