Friday, September 04, 2020

Day 174


Day 174, self quarantine:

Friday, September 4, 2020

I’ve never seen a week fly by like this in my life.  I’m grateful I saved the trip to the beach for today.

I’m hoping to be sitting in my chair looking at the ocean in a few hours, munching on cinnamon sugar donuts from Brown’s.

I really need it.

There was major awful news reported in the Atlantic about Donald last night, confirmed this morning  by both the Washington Post and New York Times, and I have been watching local Action News for an hour and there has been zero mention.

Is the television news helping to re-elect this imbecile?

It’s fucking malpractice.

This is appalling.  

Okay, I’ll do their job for them.


President Trump, who never served in the military, canceled a 2018 visit to a cemetery where American troops are buried, saying: “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

When Senator John McCain died in August 2018, Trump reportedly told his senior staff, “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral.”

Why does Trump seem to disdain military service? “He has a lot of fear,” one officer with firsthand knowledge of Trump’s views said. “He doesn’t see the heroism in fighting.”

“The president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.”

While Trump took great interest in staging a military parade in D.C., sources say he rejected the idea of such a parade including wounded veterans, because “nobody wants to see that.”

I can’t believe a morbidly obese senior citizen in ridiculous clown makeup and yak wig is so obsessed about appearance.

Does he not own a real mirror?

Apparently not.

Either that, or he got his hands on the mirror owned by the evil queen in Snow White.

Every morning, the Evil Queen asked the Magic Mirror the question "Mirror mirror in my hand, who is the fairest in the land?". The mirror always replies: "My Queen, you are the fairest in the land."

Trump’s mirror needs a serious visit to Warby Parker.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sigh...can we have one fucking day without grotesque breaking news about that dementia ridden coot?

I’m exhausted.

Of course Donald immediately denied it in his inimitable way.

“I was never a big fan of John McCain, disagreed with him on many things including ridiculous endless wars and the lack of success he had in dealing with the VA and our great Vets, but the lowering of our Nations American Flags, and the first class funeral he was given by our Country, had to be approved by me, as President, & I did so without hesitation  or complaint. Quite the contrary, I felt it was well deserved. I even sent Air Force One to bring his body, in casket, from Arizona to Washington. It was my honor to do so. Also, I never called John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES. This is more made up Fake News given by disgusting & jealous failures in a disgraceful attempt to influence the 2020 Election!”

Ugh, he is such human garbage.  I always feel like I need a shower after he speaks.

And as usual, there is concrete proof, both video and print, that he’s lying.




Also, notice the remark at the end, “influence the 2020 election.” He’s doing his best to sow seeds of doubt about the validity of our election every time he opens his hideous mouth.

He has no intention of ever leaving the White House.

I just hope his defeat is a crushing landslide and there’s no doubt of his humiliating loss.

And then there was also this last night:

Trump mocks Biden for wearing mask: 'Did you ever see a man that likes a mask as much as him?”


Biden tore him a new asshole by responding it was Trump’s duty as President to wear a mask, what with 180,000 Americans dead and everything.

Okay, I’ve done my civic duty for the day, maybe Action News will hire me so that EVERYONE will know what the fuck that madman does and says, and why he should be removed immediately.

Cool?  Cool!

In other news, Go Flyers!

If we win Saturday night, we’re in the semifinals.

We won in double overtime last night and it was beyond exciting.

Like I always say, it’s the little things during quarantine.

Like pizza from Manco’s today.

I told Gary we’re getting three pizzas so I can eat leftovers all weekend and his response?

“Cool, let’s get four.  I want a white spinach.”

It’s nice we’re usually on the same page.

I just don’t know how we’re going to fit four pizzas in our refrigerator.

“Well, we’re gonna eat at least two before tonight,” Gary said.

Works for me.

Okay, I’m getting nervous because it’s after 6:30 a.m.and I brought Gary coffee over a half hour ago and I don’t hear any movement upstairs.

I better go check.

Happy Friday!