Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Day 172


Day 172, self quarantine:

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Woo, how is it Wednesday and how is my vacation half over already?

Time fries.

Especially in quarantine land.

Man, we were slugs yesterday and if we’re lucky, we’re slugging it again today.

All I can tell you is, we’re not going out.

We’re terrified of the roving gangs of anarchists because President Trump is warning they’re armed with cans of soup.

https://youtu.be/mJLXFWSuoCQ

I mean, who among us has not been threatened by minestrone?

It’s horrifying.  But hey, you can’t say our stable genius PotusVirus didn’t give us the heads up.

We don’t have any cans of soup at with which to defend ourselves at Casa Slick because Gary is a celebrity chef who cooks soup from scratch, but I went into our pantry and found cans of coconut milk and olives so I think we’re good.

Sigh...I’ve been watching our local news for the past hour and there’s zero mention about soup or that our President is insane.

Check out his high heels.  Omg, how tiny is his dick?

Please watch the video and let me know your verdict.

So this is a kinda crappy week in quarantine land, there’s clouds and rain in the forecast almost every day, but it feels really awesome to not be tethered to my computer and even better not to have to talk work so again, yep, all is well and yep... 😜

I just wish I could stop eating. We better have salad for dinner tonight.  I haven’t been on the scale for a few days but I can feel extra flesh gathering around the elastic waistband of my pajama bottoms.

That Gary...

Okay, I clearly don’t have much to share today so in the words of my late mother, if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it.

Peace out.