Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Day 87


Day 87, self quarantine:

Yikes, I overslept this morning.

That never happens.  I blame the dog.  I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and Jake immediately got in my spot, head on pillow and everything.   So when I got back into bed, I spooned him and fell into a deep, blissful sleep.

I’m such a freak, I work from home but I still need three hours of zen time before starting in the morning or I’m all discombobulated.

Haha I really can’t get it together right now.  I feel like a trapped rat, looking at the clock and realizing I am only on my first cup of coffee and only have about an hour before my boss starts texting.

I’m thinking I should start using some of my vacation days sooner rather than later. Woo, I’m a mess.

I feel bad, but unless you’re amenable to a three hour rant about Donald, I got nothing today.

Though once I start, three hours is just the preface.

No worries, the little pussy liar needs no help from me this morning, he’s now an international laughingstock known as Bunker Boi.

Okay, enough.  My mother always told me, if you can’t say anything nice, say nothing at all.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Here’s to a better tomorrow.