Thursday, May 28, 2020

Day 74




Day 74, self quarantine.

Good morning.

I’m in a mood.  So let me just get this out of the way. The despicable fake Christian racist rapist squatter in the White House DARED to mock Joe Biden again last night for wearing a mask.


Here’s my reply tweet to him just now.

“Really?  If you weren’t completely incompetent and dementia ridden and had called for a national quarantine and mandatory masks in January when you KNEW about the virus,102,000 Americans wouldn’t be dead, you ridiculous imbecile. #TrumpPandemic”

I’m sorry.  This man is not just the worst president  in American history, he’s the worst person in American history and anyone who supports him is, too.

Okay, I’m done.

Oh, wait, one more tweet I want to post here from writer Matt Haig which I absolutely love:

Yes lockdown poses its own mental health challenges. But can we please stop pretending our former world of long working hours, stressful commutes, hectic crowds, shopping centres, infinite choice, mass consumerism, air pollution and 24/7 everything was a mental health utopia?”

Right?  This tweet speaks to me.

I’ve been having moments of clarity lately.  I love my job but I want to work remotely forever.  

Speaking of work, I have to head upstairs at dawn again because I’m still in the weeds but woo hoo, after that, I’m finished for the week.  Let the three day weekend commence!  Looks like we’re not going to the beach due to crap weather but that’s okay, we are at the exciting phase of our backyard!  We have just one more barbecue to throw out and we seem to have an astonishing collection of trash can lids...but people, I don’t think it’s premature to say that by next weekend I’m hanging those fairy lights!

Also, my rock painting supplies will be here.

I’m posting some more in progress photos of Gary’s girls.

So that’s about it for today.

I think, anyway.

Onward, apocalypse soldiers!