Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tonight: The Debut of Paper Cat in New York City

Good morning!

Just a couple of quick reminders...

If you are anywhere near New York City, please do not miss the debut NYC performance of Paper Cat at the Cake Shop tonight and here's some additional info and directions as provided by New York Time Out. I am very happy to tell you that this show is brought to you by Creaked Records which is, of course, more than a little exciting but beyond my saying that, I know nothing. (said in my best Sergeant Schultz voice...you know, from Hogan's Heroes?)

Hey, I'm sure you've seen the Paper Cat jam at Julie's studio already, but what the hell, you can never have too much of a good thing:



Also, another reminder about the benefit for Cheri Jiosne today at Asbury Lanes and you can find all the relevant information here.

Finally, as I told you in my last post, Bitten to the Core can be had in digital format for as little as $3.00 over at Fictionwise throughout the weekend, and I could not help but notice that all of my books...well, all books published by Phaze, are also on sale for that low, low price so if you haven't had a chance to ever read a true erotic comedy or want to see just how sick my mind works, you can pick up the entire Three Days in New York City trilogy (Three Days, Another Bite of the Apple, and Bitten to the Core) for as little as $9.00. Here's the link to my author page and again, please do not forgot to rate the book when you are finished reading!

*****

I hate to do this, but I have to end this post now because I have so many secrets I can't blab I may implode. All I can tell you is, watch this space over the coming days and weeks. Major news is on the way.

Later,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment